Saturday, March 15, 2008

A camera full of love.

Ever since Hannah lost my camera cord a couple of years ago, I haven't been able to upload my pictures right after the capture. This is very hard to deal with now that I am a blogger. So ever few months, I take a trip over to Target and get all my pictures uploaded to a CD. Here are a few of the loving moments I have captured...and maybe you can see why I am always so busy when I am not taking 18 units and working :)

Jill and I at my Back to School 80's Party


Johnny (left) and Joel (right) trying to look like some cool 80's fella's


Joel and Rachel...they are one of my favorite couples :)





Trip to yogurtland with Lindsay, Jill, and Kelly








Chris' Birthday





Blythe's Famous Homemade Checkered Cake!


Some friends at Chris' Birthday Partay





Lots of Friends and lots of Love at Chris' Birthday Party






And then, in all of my spare time, I decided to crochet a scarf :)





Here is my roommate Lindsay, with the scarf :)






Here is Erin at bridal shower #1...started making the rehearsal dinner bouquet






Erin, Jacque, and I at Bridal Shower #1 @ the Faris'





Paul, Derek, Me, and Jessie at Chuck e Cheese Studying for GREEK!!






Bridal Shower #2 ("Biola Bridal Shower") @ My little place





All the ladies could make it to this one! Yay! So fun






Bible Major Night






Derek Webb and Sandra McCracken Show with Jon







Lindsay's Clean side of the Room







And now she is laying in my mess...hey, i'm busy, duh ;)






Then we got bored






Rollercoaster!!!


The end.
Stay tuned for more pictures on facebook, coming on Easter ;)