Friday, March 7, 2008

BUBBS Classifieds

When you are a student at Biola, you get an email account through our program, BUBBS. Well on BUBBS there is just about everything that you need.

One of my favorite places to go is the "Classifieds" folder. This folder is open to everyone: Students, Faculty, Alumni. There have been some exceptionally interesting things for sale these past couple of weeks and so I wanted to share them with you.

For Sale: Colon Cleanser - "If any of you need a colon cleanser i have a really good set of natural supplements to take. There are 60 pills in the bottle, which is a month cleanse. I've tried the trial period of these and they really work great, so great that i don't need them anymore. "
I'm going to sell the bottle for $50 obo"

For Sale: Two Cemetery Plots: "Kind of a grim thing to sell I know, but...my parents both died in the last 4 months and were buried elsewhere instead. These are on Floral Lawn, a prime location at Rose Hills Whittier. $4,000.00 each. (This is a big discount from what they are currently selling for)"

For Sale: Anti-Hell Shirt: "Medium Men's brown t-shirt. Says "anti-hell" - $5"

For Sale: Biola Bred Baby Beta's: "so my roommate danielle and i are mating beta fish (we were bored) and in couple of weeks we are going to have about three hundred biola bred baby beta fish to find homes for... we are planning on selling them for around two dollars a pop (maybe less) or three for five bucks... if you are interested please let me know and we will let you know as soon as they hatch!"

Take It: Goldfish - "if anyone is getting lonely this semester and needs a friend that is orange and easily maintained... give me a bubbs. I have about 20ish Gold fish ranging in a small inch to a good 4 inch size. They were used in an art project, but instead of just letting them die I want to be able to redeem them a bit. I don't really have pictures of them because they are just the normal orange color, but if you need a mental picture, they are feeder fish."

Finally, the best one of the them all...and I don't even understand it..

For Sale: "World of Warcraft" Account - "Asking for $800 for the entire account since you are getting 2 70's, one incredibly decked out (played in the top brackets my server's Arena). We can talk about buying characters seperately. Let me know via BUBBS. Thanks!"

Whoever would spend $800 on a WOW account needs to seriously reevaluate his life.

Until next time.

No comments: