Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick.

I'm either dying or I have pulled a muscle in my back. Tonight the pain was so bad I almost passed out in the library...not fun. So my parents came and picked me up from school and took me to the urgent care.
The medical staff brought me in, took absolutely no vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, O2 Sat., etc.), listened to me rant on about how last time I had this pain and shortness of breath I had pneumonia, and then proceeded to tell me that it was my ribs and prescribed me a muscle relaxer. Good to know that they teach physician assistants (that's right, not even a real physician) to see through the body and diagnose "hurt" ribs?
So I told my parents to sue them if I die ;)
Anyway, pray for me, because I feel like death, but I am supposed to be going to school. Bleh.