Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pray for "Potato"


My wonderful, amazing friend Tatum (aka - Potato), who is also my pastor's wife, has been sick and in the hospital for a couple of days now. She seems to be having some stomach problems again and that is no good. So if you would like to join me in praying for her, that would be wonderful.

But I am also writing because I have the craziest story about how connected we are :)

She got sick on Tuesday night and went to the ER at around 1130pm/Midnight. Well, I started feeling sick at that same exact time!! I was returning from the library/Josh's RA duty when I had this massive, sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. It was so bad that it kept me up until 2am! I thought I had appendicitis, but I also thought of the last time Tate was in the hospital for her stomach pains, and how similar my symptoms were to hers. I started thinking about that whole situation and started wondering how she was feeling and actually was praying for her and thanking God for healing her the last time. I finally fell asleep, only to awake at 7am for my class (yuck, 5 hours of sleep), to receive a text message which was sent to me at 3am, from Tate, telling me she was in the hospital again. It was so weird! If I would have called her between 12am and 2am when I was thinking about her and having pain, I would found that she was in the ER!

We are just like two potatoes in a pod...

...yes, I know it is supposed to be peas.

5 comments:

Bethany Pee said...

Poor Tate! What is the deal with her and that stomach of hers? Do they know what it is, or when she might possibly be getting out?

Carrie Marie said...

Hey! They are still doing tests tomorrow, but she's been in the hospital for 2 nights and 3 days now! So crazy! She might get out tomorrow...she might get out Saturday...either way, I am going to go out tomorrow night to visit with her. So stop by if you want. Love you Betty!!! :)

Bethany Pee said...

Yeah what hospital is she at? Call me and let me know when you're going to stop by, and i'll see if I can join you. love youuu too panda!

Rich said...

Ah i hope see makes it out soon. I'll be praying.

Carrie Marie said...

Bethany, she's at mission. I will call ya.

Rich, thanks...and welcome to the blog world...get ready to party ;)