Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mr. GQ 2008


Introducing, Frank Sanchez. He is the associate Pastor of Kingsfield Church in Irvine and also the Proctor of my correspondant Moody classes (moody.edu). On this specific day I told him his silver shiny shirt was very "GQ" looking, therefore, he wins Mr. GQ of the year.
Sorry ladies, this hottie is taken by a very hott mama (yes, two T's).
Together, Pastor Frank and Lela have made 3 beautiful kids. You can read more about them on their blog..just check my links

2 comments:

blythe said...

oh carrie.

crossing the line in so many ways,
yet somehow in a way that is amusing and kind of addicting.

Frank & Lela said...

Carrie,

Yes, I am quite the GQ superstar! Most people are unaware of this, but I was number 51 on the 50 best looking Pastors list that came out last year! Hopefully I can knock off one of those other guys this next year!

And let me say, as your proctor, I plan to be even tougher than I was last week! This week, I may not sharpen that #2 pencil. Yeah, I am getting tough sister!

Blessings,
F.S.